Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Dream on April 2nd night

My Dream on April 2nd night

I don’t know how it starts but, i was in the middle of a some celebration and i am supposed to catch a flight in the evening sometime to somewhere, i already have my luggage ready in the motel i was lodged, at celebration i met some people and spoke with them regarding my flight time and travel, i took a break and went to the motel where i lodged, i watched tv and red newspaper, again i joined the same party to say goodbye to then, some strange lady from the party noticed that i haven’t had the meal there, so she made the plate with some cooked rice and curry and gave it to me, i said i had no time and i need to leave, as i started from there without taking meal, i hurried to airport and realised i am too late for the flight and just started staring at the airport notice board...



I am with a girl on the top of a building in the city looked kind of new york city as i see skyscrapers, but this building is too high and we can see the pleasant sight of whole miniature city, her hair was flaunting as she was smoking cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment