Saturday, August 24, 2013

MY DREAM ON THE TUESDAY NIGHT OF (07/23/2013)

MY DREAM ON THE TUESDAY NIGHT OF (07/23/2013)

SEEN 1

I remember I am supposed to attend a marriage at some relatives, i went to the relatives house one day prior to marriage, i took some rest there after meeting friends and relatives, on the first light of next morning to refresh i went to the restroom there, it was very messy all the unworn,dirty  clothes, hair, stagnant water made me feel sick and felt me to empty my bladder, I any how emptied my bladder in the dirty restroom, and that restroom is like open top and people are sitting on the roof next to restroom.

SEEN 2

as i got ready anyhow and started walking to the wedding hall by following one of my friends, it seems it is wedding season and some wedding halls are located next to each other, and have to pass through other wedding halls to reach ours, as i followed my friend, i came across other marriage halls and people are actively participating in the rituals/celebrations, as like in the indian Hindu wedding they used some turmeric, rice,coconut. Accidentally a woman's leg hit my thigh, as in pain i managed to walk as they felt sorry and started showing some sympathy and trying to comfort me, even i was in pain i waved them back saying i am fine, after a walk while i came to know that my friends i was following are not there, and the way turned into a dark, narrow way into the unknown jungle. i saw a old man holding a support cane and a light shouting at me "go away,go away, this place is not safe", i ignored that old man and started walking as i passed the old man i felt happy as the old man was scary, i saw the old man back and was out of sight, but suddenly a women i think a witch holding some unknown thing suddenly flashed in front of me and shouted with a scary voice and left and again she came shouted and left, twice.

SEEN 3

on the way i came to the place fond of tigers i saw a tree and big rick with the dark lines, as if tiger was leaning on the cave wall and the black lines of tiger printed on the big rock, i saw the tiger noticed me and coming near me but diverted to its leftover meat. I was scared, luckily i saw a cop  and asked him for lift but his car is a bag, i was worried how to enter into that bag for protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment